- A Covid-19 health questionnaire MUST be completed and submitted prior to all appointments. –(Questionnaires will be accepted no later than 2 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time).
Failing to submit the health questionnaire on time will result in the automatic cancellation of the appointment, and the guest will still be charged the full service fee.
-Covid-19 health questionnaires MUST be answered truthfully.
Should it be found that false information was given, appointments will automatically be cancelled (even if they have already commenced) and the guest will still be charged the full service fee.
- Please arrive to your scheduled appointment on time, and wearing a mask.
(Masks must be on before entering the building.) If your mask is loose or doesn't fit correctly, you will be provided with a disposable one and a fee of $2.00 will be added onto your bill.
- No food or drink can be brought into the building at this time.
- Please arrive to your appointment alone.
- All cell phones and smart technology (smart watches, fit bits etc) must be silenced and stored away or left at home.
(Plastic bins have been provided to store your personal belongings.
We ask that you place your items in these bins upon entering the building and refrain from touching them during appointment times.
- Hand washing/sanitizing upon entering the building.
- Please understand that capacity limits have been reduced and all waiting areas are once again unavailable, all guests will once again have to wait outside until their appointment time.
*The front door will remain locked and will only be opened once it is safe to do so.
- Appointments will automatically be cancelled if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, Cold/Flu. (Fever, Chills, Cough, Sore throat, Sneezing, etc.) or have been in direct contact with anyone experiencing these symptoms.
Appointments will also be automatically cancelled if you are currently waiting on covid-19 test results, or if you have been in close contact with anyone waiting on results. (This applies to Rapid and PCR tests).
Appointments will NOT be rescheduled until a span of at least 2 weeks has passed since a negative test result has been received.
(If you are currently waiting on test results or of having a test done, please contact Sundara Spa at 705-543-9753 to make us aware of this and to cancel your appointment.)